Women Leaders Performance Institute
WE DEVELOP LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS, IN ALL INDUSTRIES
THROUGH THE LENS OF SPORT
An initiative of Women Leaders in College Sports, the Women Leaders Performance Institute coaches leaders to lead more inclusive, purpose-oriented, performance-based cultures designed to help teams achieve their goals and thrive. The Women Leaders Performance Institute is designed to ignite the potential in leaders through coaching and training on how best to achieve peak performance.
Women Leaders Performance Institute offers interactive and discussion-based learning experiences designed to help build winning cultures.
Impact modules include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
LEADERSHIP: AN ATHLETE MINDSET
Programs in this module are focused on the process by which you manage and lead yourself to achieve your goals and positively influence those around you.
- High Performance Habits for Leaders at All Levels – sustain high performance by managing your mind, body and spirit
- The Athlete Mindset- cultivate a growth mindset and push past obstacles and negatives energies
- Executive Presence
- Personal Values and Self-Awareness- know who you are, what you value and align with the position and organization
PERFORMANCE & EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE:
Programs in this impact module are focused on understanding emotional intelligence to boost performance, build meaningful relationships and advance within your organization.
- Building and Sustaining Powerful Relationships – build effective, authentic, and long-lasting relationships.
- Adding Value to Your Team, Your Managers and Your Organization – put others' interests before your own, nurture your relationships, and practice selflessness in service to your organization.
- Influencing Up and Managing Up – add value and become irreplaceable by mastering the art of managing up.
- Habits of Top-Level Teammates – how to put team over self and optimize communication.
- Strategic Communication – learn to harness the power of communication for yourself and your organization.
- Discernment & Decision-Making – make better, faster decisions for yourself and team.
- Champions Adjust – learn to respond rather than react and celebrate the power of being resilient.
BUILDING TEAMS FOR IMPACT:
Programs in this impact module are focused on helping leaders develop and sustain their organization’s culture and develop strategies for building and retaining the best people for your organization.
- Building & Sustaining an Inclusive Culture – best practices in building an inclusive workplace and team culture.
- Building and Retaining a Diverse Team – strategies to recruit and retain a diverse team.
- Eliminating Communication Gaps: Crossing Generational & Gender Lines – strategies for building connection and enhancing communication in a multi-generational and diverse workplace.
- Coaching for Impact – drive impact through consistent and effective individual coaching.
- Establishing and Sustaining Team Core Values and Team Commitments – interactive team exercise to clarify what’s important to the team, how they will work together and how they will hold each other accountable.
- Operational Excellence – strategies to develop your team’s commitment to continuous improvement, consistency, attention to detail and operational efficiency.