We champion women leaders.
Women Leaders in College Sports is the premier leadership organization that develops, connects, and advances women working in college sports and beyond. Women Leaders takes a pro-active role in advancing women into positions of influence and powerfully shapes the landscape of women leaders.
We achieve our mission through the following strategic objectives:
Women Leaders offers educational programs, networking and mentoring experiences, resources, and professional and personal development opportunities to its members.
- Women Leaders promotes the growth, leadership, success, and advancement of women as athletics administrators, professional staff, coaches, and student-athletes.
- Women Leaders provides a forum to facilitate discussion among its members on a myriad of topics pertaining to women in intercollegiate athletics.
- Women Leaders is committed to taking a leadership role by advocating on behalf of the membership on pertinent national issues.
Women Leaders in College Sports is guided by the following values:
Excellence: We strive to be the best professional organization for women’s athletics by pursuing excellence in every facet of the organization
- Leadership: We are devoted to developing the leaders of tomorrow while guiding and supporting our membership on national issues
- Diversity: We embrace women of every race, color, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, and ability
- Equity: We believe in equal opportunity for women in all areas and that equality for women in athletics is imperative
- Education: We are committed to contributing to our members professional development through mentoring, networking and educational programming
- Advocacy: We support the advancement of women in athletics and take responsibility for advancing pertinent issues for women at all levels
- Empowerment: We strive to provide women with the tools and the support to be successful in their professional and personal lives
- Commitment: We remain steadfast in our efforts to nurture our membership and serve their professional development needs at the highest possible level