Foundation Fund Committee
The Foundation Fund Committee assists in the development and planning of fundraising events, initiatives, and planned-giving programs to ensure the continuation of the Women Leaders scholarship program via the Foundation Fund and the continuation of the Women Leaders Opportunity Fund .
Assist Women Leaders Board and staff in creating and implementing yearlong giving campaign for Women Leaders Foundation Fund contributions.
- Identify potential donors and solicit donations to Women Leaders Foundation Fund.
- Assist in the planning of the Party for a Purpose (the premier fundraising event at National Convention).
- Solicit great auction items for the Party for a Purpose.
- Assistant with bidding and other donations on-site at Convention (not a requirement for all, but requested for those in attendance).
Qualifications for Committee Members
Ability to develop a creative, entertaining event;
- Possess good organizational skills with the ability to plan and facilitate a multi-faceted social event;
- Willingness to give of time and energy to fundraising ideas and solicitation;
- Exhibit talents and enthusiasm to get the job done.
Conference calls are typically on hour in length and held approximately once a month. The committee's busy time is April-October.
2020 Committee Members
Committee Chair: TBD
Board of Directors Liaisons:
Sarah Baumgartner, Deputy Director of Athletics, Rutgers University
Tamica Smith Jones, Director of Athletics, University of California, Riverside
Staff Liaison: Robyn Matthews, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Elizabeth McAuliffe-Boyd, Associate Director, R Fund, Rutgers University
- Darlene Camacho, Assistant Athletics Director, Donor Relations and Engagement, University of Texas
- Epiphany Clark, Director, Donor Engagement, Michigan State University
- Katie Douglass, Executive Sr Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs, UTSA
- Taryn Gall, Associate AD, Lehigh University
- Jessica Harbison Weaver, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Academic Support/ SWA, Concordia University, Portland
- Marra Hvozdovic, Director of Compliance, Atlantic Coast Conference
- Jill Koclanes, Assistant Athletic Director for External Relations, Dartmouth College
- Suzette McQueen, Senior Associate Commissioner for External Relations & Strategic Marketing/SWA, CIAA
- Kelly Schukart, Associate General Manager, Oregon/ Learfield IMG College
- Wesley Stewart, Senior Associate Athletics Director, Development, Boston College
- Lisa Thuer, Director of Annual Giving, Oberlin College