Foundation Fund Committee
The Foundation Fund Committee assists in the development and planning of fundraising events, initiatives, and planned-giving programs to ensure the continuation of the Women Leaders scholarship program via the Foundation Fund and the continuation of the Women Leaders Opportunity Fund .
Assist Women Leaders Board and staff in creating and implementing yearlong giving campaign for Women Leaders Foundation Fund contributions.
- Identify potential donors and solicit donations to Women Leaders Foundation Fund.
- Assist in the planning of the Party for a Purpose (the premier fundraising event at National Convention).
- Solicit great auction items for the Party for a Purpose.
- Assistant with bidding and other donations on-site at Convention (not a requirement for all, but requested for those in attendance).
Qualifications for Committee Members
Ability to develop a creative, entertaining event;
- Possess good organizational skills with the ability to plan and facilitate a multi-faceted social event;
- Willingness to give of time and energy to fundraising ideas and solicitation;
- Exhibit talents and enthusiasm to get the job done.
Conference calls are typically on hour in length and held approximately once a month. The committee's busy time is May-October.
2019 Committee Members
Committee Chair: Marra Hvozdovic, Director of Compliance, Atlantic Coast Conference
Board of Directors Liaison:
Joeleen Aiken, Associate Athletic Director/Student-Athlete Development/SWA, Georgia Tech
Tamica Smith Jones, Director of Athletics, University of California, Riverside
Staff Liaison: Elisha Orama, Manager of Events
- Ashleigh Alcorn, Director of Major Gifts, Coastal Carolina University
- Giuliana Figliomeni, Director of Operations, University of Notre Dame
- Katie Guynn, Director, Student-Athlete Academic Services, Lehigh University
- Madison Hahesy, Athletics Administration Fellow, University of North Carolina
- Hannah Harmon, Championship Event Manager, NAIA
- Paula Jackson, Assistant Director of Athletics/SWA, Hampton University
- Jill Koclanes, Assistant Athletic Director for External Relations, Dartmouth College
- Jaqueline Mattson, Director of Development, University of Texas
- Angie Potthoff, Director of Athletics, Chartiers Valley School District
- Jessica Ramberg, Director, Digital Media, America East Conference
- D'minia Stokes, Premium Sales & Service Representative, Florida State University
- Makini Thompson, Assistant Athletics Director of Administration, Florida State University
- Lisa Thuer, Associate Director of Leadership Annual Giving, Oberlin College
- Marianne Vydra, Deputy AD/SWA, Oregon State University
- Andrea Young, Financial Assistant, North Carolina State University