Supporting the Next Generation of Women Leaders
The Foundation Fund directly supports scholarship opportunities for women to access Women Leaders membership and/or attend Women Leader institutes, programs, and convention.
In 2022, Women Leaders provided 77 scholarships with the following distributions:
- 47% Women of Color Membership Scholarships
- 27 Programming Scholarships (High School Leadership Academy, Women's Leadership Symposium, Institutes for Administrative Advancement East & West, and Leadership Enhancement Institute)
- 13 General Membership Scholarships
- 23 Convention Scholarships
- 7 Scott Pioli Family Scholarships (awarded to women working at an HBCU)
- 2 HBCU Institutional Scholarships (includes 6 individual memberships per institute)
- 4 internships to work in the Women Leaders National Office
Please watch the video below to see firsthand how your dollar makes a difference! We appreciate YOU!
If you are interested in endowing a Women Leaders scholarship, email [email protected] or call 816-389-8200.
Thank you for your time and your contribution. It’s because of YOU that we can stand together, rise together, and lead together. We are stronger together. We are Women Leaders!