Supporting the Next Generation of Women Leaders
By donating to the Women Leaders Foundation Fund, you help us continue to advance, develop, and connect the next generation of Women Leaders.
Your tax-deductible gift goes directly back to our members, through scholarships and grants given to women wishing to participate in Women Leaders' programming, Institutes, National Convention, and pursue other leadership opportunities. In 2020, Women Leaders provided 99 scholarships with the following distributions:
- 30 Women of Color Membership Scholarships
- 29 Programming Scholarships (High School Leadership Academy, Women's Leadership Symposium, Institutes for Administrative Advancement East & West, and Leadership Enhancement Institute)
- 20 General Membership Scholarships
- 6 Scott Pioli Family Scholarships (awarded to women working at an HBCU)
- 2 HBCU Institutional Scholarships (includes 6 individual memberships per institute)
- 2 internships to work in the Women Leaders National Office
- 1 Chris Voelz Scholarship and 1 Judy Sweet Scholarship
Please watch the video below to see firsthand how your dollar makes a difference! We appreciate YOU!
If you are interested in endowing a Women Leaders scholarship, email Robyn Matthews or call 816-389-8200.
Thank you for your time and your contribution. It’s because of YOU that we can stand together, rise together, and lead together. We are stronger together. We are Women Leaders!