Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance
North Carolina State University
Full Time - Experienced
Commensurate with experience
The Compliance Department is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all policies and procedures relative to a comprehensive NCAA Division I compliance program which includes, but is not limited to: recruiting; eligibility; financial aid; playing and practice seasons; student-athlete employment; amateurism; extra benefits; enforcement and all required reporting documents.
- Our compliance staff is organized by sport rather than by bylaws or topic areas. As such, the Assistant Athletics Director for Compliance will provide education, monitoring, interpretations, all waivers, and full compliance support to six or seven intercollegiate teams for NCAA bylaws primarily in the areas of bylaws 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17.
- Collaborate formally in a weekly meeting and informally daily with the rest of the compliance staff to determine the answers to interpretations, the best strategies for waivers, and advice for handling various situations.
- Provide compliance education to various non-sport specific internal and external groups, as assigned.
- Serve on the Athletics Department’s Senior Staff (all Assistant AD’s and higher).
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Associate Athletics Director for Compliance.
Please go to link for more information and to apply. Applicants will be required to attach cover letter, resume and contact information for 3 references.