Full Time - Entry Level
Bachelor's degree required
Miami University is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to immediately assist in the day-to-day compliance effort for RedHawk Athletics. The Compliance Coordinator will report directly to the Assistant Athletics Director for Compliance in aiding adherence to NCAA, Mid-American Conference, National Collegiate Hockey Conference, and Miami University rules and regulations. The Compliance Coordinator will assist in a variety of areas including but not limited to amateurism, recruiting, eligibility, and playing and practice seasons.
Primary areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to, student-athlete employment, recruiting logs, official and unofficial visits, initial eligibility tracking, incoming/outgoing transfers, CARA logs, roster management, and outreach efforts (e.g., newsletters, social media activity). Other areas of work may also include supporting our student-athlete advisory committee and student-athlete leadership development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using JumpForward or similar compliance-oriented application (i.e., ACS, Front Rush)
- Familiarity with social media applications
- Experience using NCAA applications (i.e., LSDBi, RSRO)
- Ability to provide written and oral analysis in a clear, concise, and direct manner.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Master’s Degree
Interested in posting a job with us? Click here!