Jostens Promising Professional Award
The Promising Professional Award recognizes a full-time athletics administrator (0-4 years of experience) who has made an exemplary impact in their current role. This award calls attention to an individual with outstanding commitment to excellence.
- Possess 0-4 years of athletics administrative experience at an institution, conference office, or national governance organization;
- Nominee must exhibit effective leadership skills and demonstrate involvement on campus, in a conference office, at an organization, and/or in the community (specific examples should be provided);
- Show a clear sense of growth and success in their role (specific examples outlining skills, responsibilities, and accomplishments should be provided);
- Be a member of the Women Leaders in College Sports Rising Stars Community;
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development.
The recipient of this award will receive a registration fee waiver, complimentary lodging, and recognition at the Women Leaders in College Sports National Convention in the year awarded. If in attendance, the recipient must volunteer for one day at the Women Leaders in College Sports National Convention.
The recipient of this award must provide notice to the Women Leaders National office should a change in their position result in employment outside of intercollegiate athletics.
Selection: The recipient of the Promising Professional Award will be selected by the Women Leaders in College Sports Awards Committee and the final slate will be approved by the Women Leaders in College Sports Board of Directors.
CLICK HERE to see a list of past Promising Professional Award honorees.