Administrator of the Year Award
The Administrator of the Year Award is presented to Women Leaders in College Sports members for significant contributions made as a senior-level administrator of intercollegiate athletics. This award recognizes administrative excellence in each division [NCAA Division I, FBS, FCS, Division II, Division III, NAIA/NJCAA/Community College and Conference/Organization]. The Administrator of the Year Award in each division is presented in years which an individual is deserving of such recognition, typically annually.
Be an active member of Women Leaders in College Sports;
- Be employed full-time as a senior level athletics administrator at the
institution, national governing organization or conference listed at the
time of nomination;
- Be committed to diversity and gender equity;
- Demonstrate commitment, cooperation, and allegiance in promoting excellence in intercollegiate athletics;
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development and mentoring of athletics administrative staff;
- Serve as a positive role model;
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in promoting women’s athletics;
- Be committed to the education and welfare of student-athletes;
- Attend the Women Leaders in College Sports National Convention.
Administrator of the Year honorees are recognized at the Women
Leaders in College Sports National Convention in the year awarded where
they are honored during the Administrator of the Year Luncheon.
Selection: The recipients of the Administrator of the Year Award will be selected by the Women Leaders in College Sports Awards Committee and the final slate will be approved by the Women Leaders in College Sports Board of Directors.
CLICK HERE to see a list of past Administrator of the Year honorees.