The Commitment Award recognizes a mid-level athletics administrator
below the senior ranking level (5-10 years of administrative experience)
who is committed to providing leadership and guidance within
intercollegiate athletics, goes beyond the call of duty, and provides
outstanding service to one's department, conference office, or
Be a full-time employee with 5-10 years of athletics administrative
duties/responsibilities below the senior ranking level at an
institution, conference or national governance organization;
- Demonstrate a commitment in providing the best student-athlete experience;
- Demonstrate support of diversity and gender equity;
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development;
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor;
- Contribute to the advancement of the department operations, services, and/or successful programs;
- Demonstrate commitment to the mission of the institution, conference office or organization and to intercollegiate athletics.
The recipient of this award will receive a registration fee waiver, complimentary lodging, and recognition at the Women Leaders in College Sports National Convention in the year awarded. If in attendance, the recipient must volunteer for one day at the Women Leaders in College Sports National Convention.
Selection: The recipient of the Commitment Award will be selected by the Women Leaders in College Sports Awards Committee and the final slate will be approved by the Women Leaders in College Sports Board of Directors.
CLICK HERE to see a list of past Commitment Award honorees.